Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Staging Diva on Decorating Adventures of Ambrose Price


In my last post I promised to let you know when video would be available for viewing if you missed me on an HGTV program which aired in Canada on January 26.

Well, the video is now ready! Watch as I teach Ambrose Price the basics of home staging and find out if I'd be willing to hire him after looking at the condo he staged on his own. See it all here.

***

Home Staging expert Debra Gould also known as The Staging Diva knows how to make money as a home stager and is determined to inspire and teach others to do the same. There are over 1000 Staging Diva Graduates who have learned to use their decorating talents and run their own home staging business in the Staging Diva Home Staging Business Training Program.

No comments: